Connect with us

Food UK

Speedy One Pot Pasta Recipe | Sorted Food

Published

on

This might be the easiest pasta dish EVER… Throw all the ingredients into one pot, including the pasta and then cook for a few minutes… Perfect, delicious pasta every time!

In fact, it was so easy you recommended we made a garlic bread to go with it… Again, it’s SO EASY!!

Get the full recipe here: http://sortedfood.com/onepotpasta

Wanna become an awesome home cook? Sign up to our Sidekick app and be the hero of your kitchen: https://bit.ly/3tfFgsR

source

Continue Reading
33 Comments

33 Comments

1. @kaberle7

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

Your link is dead. Where is the recipe? Please update the link!!

2. @bobhawkey3783

2022 – still watching!

3. @Zlaterrr

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

These guys look like children compared to now.

4. @dmitrynutels9340

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

And here it is, more than 8 years laer…

5. @payneeavis7366

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

Pesto bread instead of garlic bread with a little parm on top is amazing

6. @filroum

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

Hi there! On your website, for the flatbread you give 75 ml water for 300 g flour is it ok or is a misprint? Maybe 175 ml? Thanks friends!

7. @UnicornPastelPrincess

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

When you move in to have a sniff and end up hitting your nose on your phone lol

8. @AngelusDlion

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

I'm watching this in 2021 and Ben looks so young.

9. @hayagreevansaikumar7303

EWWWWWWW!

10. @erinhowett3630

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

I remember the night I cooked this. I was recovering from a long illness, and I made it for me, my mom, and her boyfriend. I put the lid on just as her boyfriend came to tell us the ISS was almost overhead. We watched it until it disappeared from our view. The pasta was perfectly cooked by the time we headed inside. It was the first time I felt a little bit well after my hospital stay.

11. @timlaunders6343

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

bens just trying to kiss the homies goodnight

12. @ecemkaplan8188

Barry is fucking adorable

13. @dsolomon

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

I tried this recipe last night. The pasta was great, but the bread didn't work out at all. I think I did the conversions to American units correctly, but I had to add a lot more than 75 mL of water. Then once I had it in the oven, even after 6 minutes, it was still doughy. Not sure what went wrong.

14. @jessicarauch719

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

Saved for one week prep!!!!

15. @chocolatefudge5263

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

Can i replace black olive with red ones?

16. @chocolatefudge5263

Not lazy enough

17. @862timelord

It's too watery for me

18. @bcaye

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

Ben, it's far-full-a. Means butterflies in Italian.

19. @crimsonpanthers

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

Oh man this looks good. Mom doesn't like olives. Does anyone from +SORTEDfood or anyone here have any suggestions for a replacement?

20. @alessandroiskaymaurer1517

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

questi ragazzi no la sapete fare, mia nonna lo ucciderebbe

21. @dansurf828

I am 11 and I have made it

22. @lizz556

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

I tried this recipe myself and I love it! However, I put a few other ingredients in it – fresh rosemary, whole wheat Spaghetti, fresh parsley and I added Grana Padano (not so expensive or salty compared to Parmesan) and frozen thyme!

Just add whatever you can find in your kitchen!

23. @JennieSinging

'Farfalle' pasta ; in Italian it means butterflies 🙂

24. @douglasthedragon0190

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

Fun fact! Most Parmesan has rennit in it rendering it non-vegetarian. (Rennit is an enzyme in sheep stomach unless specified)

25. @Spikeygal

> Vegetarian
    > Parmesan

Beeeen!

26. @dhruvgangurde6567

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

Do a shot Everytime they say lazy

27. @chinmayghaskadbi4581

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

Can I replace the olives with chocolate plzz

28. @newtdailyvlog

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

I'm going to be honest when you guys stop making videos like this and started doing things like fridge cam I stopped watching I wish you just go back to straight recipes I feel like there's so much clutter on your channel now

29. @suryafarabracke4701

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

I'm doing it before it become trending.I thought it is a wrong way but it turn out good.

30. @elizabethheyn5365

I've forgotten that Barry's name isn't Basil, since he's called Baz

31. @lemurwolf

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

is this not just puttanesca??

32. @andreacazzaniga8488

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

NO don t boil the basil, add it fresh at the end!! For the rest, it s all wrong.

33. @shreddedreams

January 23, 2024 at 11:58 am

cheese inside the bowl of boiling liquid.. wow you are so smart. + loyal .

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Food UK

Ben’s Surprise Birthday Food Tour!! #spon

Published

on

We can’t think of a better way for Ben to spend his 30th Birthday than exploring one of the world’s BEST cities for food – Chicago!

This is the final part of our trip to Chicago with #VisitTheUSA… But don’t miss Friday and Sunday when we head to Kansas City!

HUNGRY FOR MORE? Subscribe to SORTEDfood and press the bell button to get notifications each time we post. http://bit.ly/2otgXbf

Ready to live the ultimate food lifestyle?
Come and join the Sorted Club to make use of the smart tools that connect millions of foodies around the world and help you create your ultimate food lifestyle.
– Simplify midweek cooking with smart meal packs and audio guides
– Visit locally recommended restaurants & experiences in major cities around the world
– Listen to weekly podcasts that debate trending food topics
– Enjoy the full collection of Sorted Club Books and build your own cookbook

Check it out here: http://bit.ly/2SiD6q6

source

Continue Reading

Food UK

Why Nicole Pisani Left a Top London Restaurant to Work with Kids in Schools

Published

on

In this week’s podcast we’re talking to Chef Nicole Pisani about the importance of food in schools.

Grab on-demand access to Sorted LIVE: Washed UP HERE: https://store.sortedfood.com/collections/live-shows

Time to CANCEL your boring dinners!

It’s easier than you think to cook up banging recipes… Click here to try Sidekick FREE for 30 days: https://bit.ly/3tfFgsR

The awesome benefits of the Sidekick app:
– Unlock your kitchen confidence to discover awesome new ingredients and dishes
– Reduce the stress of deciding what to cook EVERY day
– Grocery shopping made simple, with an automatically-generated list
– Cook more sustainably & reduce your food waste

source

Continue Reading

Food UK

Pistachio Citrus Drizzle Cake Recipe | Sorted Food

Published

on

If you’re looking for an amazing cake recipe this spring, we’ve got one for you. This delicious gluten free cake is flavoured with grapefruit and pistachio. A little different and outside the box, yes, but a showstopper nonetheless.

Get the recipe: http://bit.ly/PistachioGFCake
Free cooking lessons: http://bit.ly/2iVEPzO

HUNGRY FOR MORE? Subscribe to SORTEDfood!

source

Continue Reading

Food UK

Chocolate Snickers Recipe | Sorted Food

Published

on

Recreating confectionary and chocolate bars is good fun, because you know exactly what you’re aiming for and are set out to …

source

Continue Reading

Food UK

Taste Testing More INCREDIBLE Global Street Food | Sorted Food

Published

on

Today we’re shining a light on some more global street food dishes suggested by our community!

Time to CANCEL your boring dinners!

The awesome benefits of the Sidekick app: